Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Don't Egg On Chris Brown!

 I feel that Chris Brown doesn't need to be egged on! He is and always will be a problem! And, the feeling of rooting for him went Bye-Bye Years Ago.

I don't like stating the obvious, like Miranda Lambert still ain't get Airplay in Richmond, Chris Brown's Hometown, and we suffer for these jokers.

It is having to do the Rick James-Tina Turner Argument, which is not new, and Adele will always outsell Chris Brown even though Chris Brown has more Social Media Followers.

I've even said that Chris Brown is scamming his way through Social Media. I feel the most appropriate Father's Day Gift I'd have to give, even though it is 2 Days Too Late is to weed out these troublemakers.

Chris Brown is nothing but trouble and that is not an understatement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...