Friday, June 25, 2021

You Can't Ignore 30 WWE Releases Under Nick Khan

 I am big mad that Nick Khan has released 30 WWE Releases in his time in Office. And at the same time, Nick Khan is making a Sport Full of Marks look Foolish at the Same Time. I feel that WWE Creative has taken their jobs increasingly like a Joke, and it hurts everything the WWE touches.

I don't think the thing the AEW Effect has only spun out and in Wrestling Promotions and I feel that what is a Running Joke is Jim Cornette is not Wrong and what would happen if we had a Louisville AEW instead of a Jacksonville AEW?

We'd have the same intermediary problems for not having an All Atlanta Promotion, and they couldn't just keep Buying Limos and Not Caring. What WWE has cuts deeper and I'd think the Hell in a Cell was made for Pay Per Views or Major Raw is Wars, like Hulk Hogan, Stone Cold Steve Austin and John Cena are heroes.

You can't ignore the 30 WWE Releases Under Nick Khan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...