Sunday, June 27, 2021

Texas Narcolepsy

 I feel angered that Texas would let go of their School and their Athletic Department. The Current AD is Indifferent, and I even told My Favorite Little Hawk all about Augie Garrido, and she's not a Longhorn! I feel if Augie was alive and well, the whole scene around Longhorn Olympics, or Longhorn Baseball would be riper and rosier.

Instead, it is fitful and more frustrating. The Kids are Broke and they are not liking what they are seeing. I would not like what I was seeing if I had to send my Cousins Kids to be Longhorns Next Year, either.

That ship is an Infinity and Beyond from the Harbor. I don't see what Steve Sarkasian is adding to Texas. It would be like Iowa having to add replacing Fire Fran with a Wildly Indifferent General Manager. It feels like the Capital of Learning, other than Iowa, is burning in a High Anxiety Phase.

For Mississippi State People, this would be a Monster Gorilla of their Back. But, what is good and well in East Mississippi is not Wine and Roses in Central Texas. In Austin, they where Millennial before the Word Millennial was cool.

I feel they are focused on the Wrong Areas and they are a Year Away from SMU locking Dallas Independent or Houston locking Houston Independent. That is not lovely and I'd hate to see the Indifference around UT and that is costing College Merchandising Money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...