Sunday, June 6, 2021

Every Day Feels Like the Longest Day!

 Every day feels like the Longest Day, and we are not even in World War II! We'd have a half a million things and the truth is, we don't have the money to pay them all. 

My Grandpas would more than disagree with this post, but, the truth is you can't fool a Hard Working Person, an Educated Lady or a Lady that has Nothing. I'd think that every time we'd get running past Memorial Day, we'd either try to tear down the State and pin the tail on every case on Sick Nick.

The fact is, it is more than a Thanksgiving Table. I would think of something different than if Sick Nick where to be suspect somewhere (Sadly, He Is). If I had to think of something around the Thanksgiving or Christmas Family Table, I would not want After All These Years Cases, or even having to scour Naperville like a Ball Hawk.

It is difficult to take or even stomach how long these days are. I don't mind Off Hours at the Bar, or having to blurt the Newsline like it was relevant, but, these Off Hours decorum with Women Problems and Segregation are hindering and limiting our On Hours.

I am not an easy man to get along with when fooled and I don't think people sadly know the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...