Sunday, June 6, 2021

How Long Will It Take Kentucky Speedway to Free Themselves of Semiconductors, Microchips and Catalytic Converters?

 Since Kentucky Speedway lost their Source of Income back to Austin, I'd feel that the whole hold on the Semiconductors, Microchips, and Catalytic Converters is getting older and older. I am not a fan of having to do a lot of work for no reward, because I have to live with it in my own house.

Kentucky is getting Hotter, Cincinnati is getting more frustrated with No NASCAR Dates within market, and Kentucky Speedway has been wildly chopped up of the Superspeedways. I wonder if the Semiconductors, Catalytic Converters and Microchips melting together makes it harder to get a replacement?

I don't think there are easy answers and keeping Kentucky Speedway as a functional venue is another story. It is another story that everyone is filing out of Home like they had jobs, and that is a problem.

I don't know if this is a 1st World Problem, but, it is the example of one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...