Sunday, June 13, 2021

Why Not Special Paint Schemes For the All Star Race?

I feel big mad there is not necessarily Special Paint Schemes for the All Star Race, and when I mean Special, I don't mean Throwback or trying to appease Sponsors. Those are their own problems.

I can't yell "Aldean!" and get the All Star Race at Nashville Fairgrounds just to raid the Road Map. That is not remorse and I don't think just motioning the All Star Race to St. Louis to appease Busch Officials would do anything, either.

I do think at some point, we'd have our fun with Dirt and Austin, but, it should be time to play on Natural Terrain and Street Circuits, not Rovals and Grabs that would Waste Money. It is hard to find a Center like Good Money, and both are hard to come by.

They are tough and tougher to come by, actually, and it is easier to find Sugar and Syrup for Spongebob Squarepants than that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...