Monday, June 14, 2021

Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, and Iowa City Regina has had their Fun Many Times Over

 I feel that Roses are Red, Violets are Blue and Iowa City Regina has had their Fun Many Times Over. I'd not necessarily want to make fun of State History that left more than a mark to anyone else, especially when I am still Big Mad they didn't take Concord De La Salle's Record, and Waterloo People are Still Big Mad they tied their Unsinkable Record too.

I'd actually redirect my Post to Someone who'd be in the Shadow of the State Capitol in Des Moines North actually making the Playoffs. We have had 50 Falls of State Football This Fall, which is not easy, and Des Moines North's Playoff Hex has to be Broken, and make the Playoffs for the First Time Since the Chaotic Days of the Ford Administration in 1974.

Des Moines North Making the Playoffs would be a State Record and it would be all before 50. I feel like I am mad that Des Moines North saw Iowa City Regina and Others Win the State Championship on TV while their hex has worsened.

No one else really wants to talk about Mount Vernon's Solon Clock Hex and that includes those who Support the Mustangs and You'd Want to Roast Everyone Leaving from Houston to Texarkana in Cyberspace. That would be too easy to roast their Faculty on why their Kids would leave without a Solon Glory, which would give them aggravation, on Summer Vacation, and I don't think it would be in the Jerry Lewis- Dean Martin Variety.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...