Thursday, June 10, 2021

No, Austin, I Didn't Want Another USGP Series!

 I do not want more USGP at the Circuit of the Americas and that becomes one Stand Up Joke! I would find it easier to take if they had an Out of Your System Rain Race in Austin again, after Texas got Smoked by Oklahoma in the Red River Shootout.

I don't want another USGP Series without Prior Approval and if I wanted Prior Approval, I'd want Seattle, or at least make Pomona into a Half Decent Road Course between Swap Meets. This is not the place where you'd go "Your Gonna Love Me For the Rest of My Life" and ape Def Leppard's "Love Bites" and "Bringing On The Heartache" just to be exactly like your Parents.

No one and I mean no one wants a Carbon Copy. If I was Formula One's Booker, I'd want to make up for Montreal in some shape and our capacity and sadly, some of these cats do not have Social Skills. I don't think an Indianapolis Reunion will happen, unless it is the Indianapolis 500 and I doubt that would be pulled off unless we'd really want to pull off a World Triple Crown Annually in the Championship.

Sadly, you aren't going to find Alesha's, even if it was For All Time, and we are in a World that is All Time and not in a good way. You'd be more likely to be delivered from Worse People, and one of things I would have done if I designed a Road Course is twist Bandimere's Dragstrip as a Fixture or a Partial Fixture of the Circuit.

No one wants to Play with Denver, and Denver is not a Playground. Or a Play Teacher Ground. Everyone is allegedly overcrowding Austin and not getting anything or anyone out of the House. Workplaces are committed to being safe and that includes having to count why 25 Starbucks Ingredients are Not There.

If that was my first job back, I'd yell "TIGERS!" and want people that actually want people within reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...