Thursday, June 24, 2021

Why Not Have Regional Hockey Leagues Again?

 Other than having the current Minor Pro Hockey League Structure for better or worse, a Generation, and I feel that there is not an emphasis on Regional Hockey Leagues again. I'd think having the Turner Cup still in business the way it was would have changed Cedar Rapids, Waterloo and Dubuque, among others, and the IHL was in Dire Straits near the end.

We'd have the Heartlanders and Minor Pro Hockey in Cedar Rapids and Iowa City for the first time and I would feel down the road, I'd think having a Regional Hockey League would help build Rivalries and Trust at the Same Time and I could only imagine how the Quad City Mallards- Flint Generals Rivalry would have carried in the IHL?

I'd think it would be pulling teeth, changing remarks and having to change the system to have Regional Hockey Leagues again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...