Thursday, June 17, 2021

Waterloo East has been Largely Forgotten in Eastern Iowa and Nationally and are Going to Fix That!

 I feel that Waterloo East is not only holding the keys for Waterloo West and later, Cedar Falls, to leave the MVC, I'd feel like instead, Eastern Iowa. I do not like the IGHSAU and IHSAA's Class Matter and their Classification Matter. 

I'd like to see having One Class State Football or State Basketball, and it would be a route having some Conference Realignments last one High School Cycle or Not Even That. I do think that most of my and other people's expectations are wanting to see key upsets.

I am thinking where Waterloo East has had a route in True Big School Play and that route has not been good. We've barely had any Playoff Games at Waterloo Memorial Stadium, which is tragic.

Waterloo East is the Program Black Iowans generally identify with if it is not theirs, or have an interest in another High School Program. I feel at least do better and there aren't always opportunities to steal the upset.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...