Tuesday, June 29, 2021

I Do Not Like How the Santos III-Swanson Rivalry was Split Up!

 I feel SRX should have done the Bobby Santos III-Kody Swanson Rivalry be Split Up and I'd feel that instead of Scott Speed, I would have wanted to see The Open Wheel Rivalry at IRP. I haven't liked Scott Speed since he lost the ARCA Independent Championship in 2008 the way he did and I have not let that go!

Other than Scott Speed's Racing Season not starting until this Fall, I feel mad that the coda would be wanting the Swanson-Santos III Rivalry not be split up 2 Different Weekends. I feel mad that as a Fan, all the tickets would already be remarked for, but, I feel taking away the privilege of a Battle within a Battle is upsetting and infuriating.

Generally, having a Battle in a Battle is not a Good Thing. But, I would have raced down all these Racing Shows if such a thing did happen. I really feel that in SRX Talent Searches, I'd want Tommy Johnson,Jr. and for him to have his First Thing since the Giving Cars went Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...