Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Keith Lee is a Legit All Points Bulletin!

The running joke among WWE Fans is Keith Lee is a Legit All Points Bulletin and that is in a K-Pop Worthy Suspension. I don't think we'd get the Original Keycoded NSYNC Back like a Bad Dream we woke up and the St. Louis Rams where a Dynasty instead of New England Patriots.

What I feel that the Legit APB is causing is I would believe in a Fight Commission more so to honor the Late Senator John McCain than being a Prisoner of the Current. We've played Lumberjack Matches more so than since the Late 1980's and we've played Hell in a Cell to a degree not seen even in the Attitude Era.

If I was Commissioner or General Manager, I'd save those marks for a Pay Per View. I don't know if the WWE will be here in 5 Years and what AEW has stirred is these Commissions either folding or consolidating under their own weight.

I would look at contingencies for the WWE Tapes going to the Waterloo Public Library, The Grout Museum and the Dan Gable Museum as a collective. I am more of a Hate WWE since Vince McMahon agreed to have Saudi Arabia take his best Fall Pay Per View and I'd be the guy who'd do Stone Cold Steve Austin Impressions in the Lunchline back home.

Where would the WWE be without Peacock selling its Pay Per View Traffic? It would be anemic and I would expect Other Males to even get the Juice or the Courage to say that these matches where literally worth the wait. Speaking of Worth the Wait, I don't want the Student Section, or Creeps from Reality Shows.

There has not been as many "On A Pole" Matches since the Mid 2000's, when Arenas Complained Bitterly, and if we had Tables, Ladders, Chairs and Steel Cage Match, someone and or something would get hurt beyond repair.

Instead, we have a Real, Living, Breathing, Waking, Screaming Nightmare that is getting Worse and More Worse, and to make it even worse, running to say "TIGERS!" to a Smart Girl would not help anyone's cause. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...