Saturday, June 12, 2021

Michigan not being Superior is a Big Issue

 I'd feel the expectation Michigan Wolverines Athletics is Superior, but, I do not even hear Motivated. I am mad and madder that Hairball has gone 2 Years Too Long, and their Olympic Sports are falling flat.

Superior is not having to out Hold My Beer against your In State Rivals. What it is is arguing about the Ohio State or Notre Dame Game as much as the National Championship. Michigan is not College and that is not okay.

What is not okay is how Michigan has settled into the Collegiate Landscape instead of raised the Landscape. It costs the rest of us Money when it is Michigan dragging us, not Eastern Michigan.

The Michigan Losses are not Fashionable anymore and the thing I would not be shocked is Michigan dragging Hugh Freeze and having an Edgier Harbaugh in Disguise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...