Monday, June 7, 2021

Our Relatives Trump The Mayhem We Are Fed!

 What makes me mad is Our Relatives Trump the Mayhem we are Fed! I do not like how D-Day was met with a general indifference to a lot of members to our Presidential Administration and I do not like how the Unaccountabilities of Washington DC are beating like a Screaming Drum!

I feel there wouldn't have been a Cure for Alzheimer's that would have saved my Grandpa. Medicine is not meant to prolong the bad days, and we have forgotten all about it.

Generally, Most People are Poor and Yes Sir, No Sir, and they do not like falling in line with authority willy-nilly. I feel like generally, most people do not Job Hop or even Job Hop across the Country or the World.

I want Young and Hip and I want to Adventure so I wouldn't be stuck at home. There has to be a Time and a Place.

I don't like en masse mayhem. No one wants to talk about School Security or Women's Justice in a Family Enviroment. I'd be screaming for Role Models and I am crestfallen, we are not getting them.

You can't force Role Models! 

You don't want people to bring up their resume over and over, as even today, it is hard to find News Stories on Youtube, because it leaves a hole in their lives. It is easier to make stuff up than just to preserve, which would take the Kid Glove Treatment.

People do not want to be Kid Gloves currently. They'd rather cut to the chase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...