Wednesday, June 30, 2021

I Don't Want to See Anyone Dropping The Ball on the 10th or the 100th Yard Line!

 One little boy dropped the Ball at the 10th Yard Line and another little boy dropped the Ball at the 100th Yard Line and Becky Hammon has No Job! The science fiction in me would feel that I would just lose it at someone dropping the ball at the size of a Paint Chip or a Credit Card.

I'd really think what would drive me to Drink if I was a Drinking Man is how Trevor Bauer is made a Career out of Poor Judgment. What is ruder is to borrow from Friends, Becky Hammon has no Implants and no Money and she'd not care about the first, but, she'd really care about the second.

I don't necessarily want to go back to the 1970's, but, everyone was Male in Sports outside of High School and they went for the Goals like the Force and the Subtlety of a Bowling Ball. We have a Whole World in Comparison to the 1970's and the Whole World is Not Happy.

We have more things than the Early 1990's and we can't find the money to get it. I think the fury of not finding the money would only make having an Arena Football League worse and I'd yell and yell at Player Development.

It is how, very, and rude that Mark Cuban won't change his ways and how, very, more, and rude that the Trailblazers would not keep Dame on the Clock. It would be uglier and nastier than "The Decision" in NBA History, except, the Trail Blazers would be stung by having to play Epic Eeny Meeny Miney Mo just to race the Clock to Zero.

I feel the Los Angeles Dodgers should refocus on being the Good Guys in Baseball and Trevor Bauer is the Dodgers's Swee' Pea and that would cause more aggravations than joys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...