Friday, June 11, 2021

I'd Believe We Should Encourage the Houston Oilers Revival

 I feel like we should encourage the Houston Oilers Revival, even if DeAndre Hopkins, Deshaun Watson and JJ Watt won't be Oilers. I feel a lot of this would come back to the Bad Bars, especially when the Packers and Chiefs weren't on TV Every Week and god forbid, there was not a Sunday Ticket.

I do believe that the NFL should owe itself to Blue Collar Communities again and Houston is always Tough and they still say the Oilers are Texas's Team. There is no self esteem in the Current Day Texans and it would take an omnibus to move the Oilers Lore Back to Houston and freeing the Adamses Reign on the Current Day Titans Organization would be critical.

Even up here in Iowa, when the Packers, Vikings, or Bears weren't playing, it always was the Steelers, Colts, Oilers or Cowboys that would fill the bar well on Sundays. I feel that I'd want to see the Oilers back again, because it is Houston and it is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...