Wednesday, June 30, 2021

P-P-Peeved at the Bachelor Organization!

 The Bachelor deserves to be grounded like they didn't earn their D12 and I am not talking about my Band! I am not wanting to make a rip at my Disabled Peers, which is not naturally the most supportive community in house, but, I am wanting to make like of the Bachelor Contestants of the PPP Loan Program.

This is not flattering and the programs that need to Earn their Feathers for their Trash are the Bachelor and Raw is War. There is nothing funny about this post and earlier on, these Men and Women where relatable and approachable Adults in their Home Community.

I don't think that you can throw anything at The Bachelor and make it a Sponsorable Show. Essentially, you have a Show that is On the Same Weeks as Raw on Cable and no one is really interested. I don't like how the space taking is not good, and increasingly, the Bachelor is getting ripped right and left.

I'd think before Chris Harrison was paid to Go Away, the worst thing that would have happened is Trista Sutter would have gone Single again. I am thinking if Trista Sutter where to be Single Again, everyone would jump out of the Woodwork quicker than Jackie O.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...