Monday, June 7, 2021

I Command a Fight Commission!

 I feel mad as hell that Jake Paul was only lucky he drew against Floyd Mayweather! I am not arguing the merit of one Ex-Con to a different Ex-Con! What makes me mad is Glorifying a Raw is War and having the anger of a JD Podcast without the "ARE WE LIVE?" Sounder.

I feel I Command a Fight Commission! It would be McCain's Posthumous Coda that would be necessary. I am thinking AEW is making a Bank Run at the Student Section of the WWE, and I'd feel the current AEW or WWE would benefit too much, as Sinclair or Mark Cuban would not benefit enough.

A Fight Commission would weed out the Cosplays and the Other Disinterest Things Disguised as a Paycheck. I don't think dumping your paycheck over people who still need to work is going to make me buy your stuff.

Undertaker has not been a Student for Years, and him and Stone Cold Steve Austin played Football in the Texas Heat. Some of these guys, like MJF, Jake Paul, and Chad Johnson, are marks trying to impersonate fighters.

The impersonation factor brings disrespect to Men like Muhammad Ali, Dan Gable, and Others I'd feel should be named. The impersonation factor is worsened when you are given a Nation of Millions when you don't deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...