Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Why Not Support Tommy Joe Martins's NASCAR Career?

 I am making a plea why not Support Tommy Joe Martins's NASCAR Career because he is actually an Ole Miss Alumni, which Companies should see value. 

I would feel that Tommy Joe Martins is a fixture in NASCAR and a Positive Fixture, too. I feel what has resonated with me is how people did not like the Truck Series and that had an effect on Tommy Joe Martins's Truck Career.

Most of it is inspired by Brandon Brown bringing Sponsorships back to Richmond, and I feel that Tommy Joe Martins needs to bring Sponsors back to Como to keep his career. I would actually welcome a team not from the Race Hubs being made to win and be a Welcome Fixture.

I feel there is value supporting an Ole Miss Alumni or Alumna or any Alumni or Alumna of a Major College in Motorsports. Seriously, see the value.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...