Sunday, June 13, 2021

What Would Michigan Do the Next Decade?

 I feel Michigan's Bad, Bad, Bad Habit of Pickpocketing Better Programs just to be Superior is a Problem, because it's been a Long, Hard Time since I've heard anyone really excited to be a Michigan Wolverine. The current state of Big Blue is ON FIRE with the Smoke and the Fire Coming Up into Space, not just the skies.

I feel angry and angrier that this Prairie Fire, where there is No Prairies, is induced by Missed Opportunities. I would sense Hugh Freeze would get the "Hell Yeah!" like Stone Cold Steve Austin, but, in actuality, it would destabilize the 13 Year War.

It would be a Rough Decade to either Be A Wolverine or a Buckeye because Ryan Day is Urban Meyer in Disguise and Jim Tressel is Playing With Michigan like a Ball of Yarn. The last time it was this rough in Ann Arbor was in the Vietnam Era and all those Protests and Cases that broke up the Family Trees Nationally and Internationally.

There is more Deadwood than Michigan Forests in Big Blue Territory and that is not a comic statement. People are not laughing at the Shortages of Everything and if I had to tell you which of the 25 Ingredients Where Missing, for my first job back, it would make me want to have decent people again.

I am Blue Michigan is Not Superior, Motivated, or Interested as I would hate to see another Cedar Rapids Jefferson smoke all the way Home, even if you wanted them to do the right things. If Michigan took the Hugh Freeze Route, he'd have no ties to their Schools and that would be a Problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...