Thursday, June 10, 2021

E. Jean Carroll is Matt Gaetz's Worst Nightmare, Too..

 This is a post I'd literally Wrestled With, even though my Hometown is World Renowned, but, my current Pro Wrestling Phase is as long as my WWF Phase from Middle and Briefly, High School. I feel that the Biden Administration is making the Dropping the Bag one hell of a Bad Habit, and that includes, E. Jean Carroll's Donald Trump Sexual Assault Case.

I am neurotic and mad that we are going down back to back impeachments, or back to back to back impeachments. I am more neurotic, even for when a time it is fashionable, like Streaking in the 1970's, is Trump does have So Many Legal Claims it comes down to Who Will Blow the Lid or Someone Else Would Earn their Technical.

E. Jean Carroll is Matt Gaetz's Worst Nightmare, too. Matt Gaetz is getting egged on and worse than that, he is making Silicon Valley and Government Employees hide and that is a problem. 

Matt Gaetz's Womanizing and Stolen Boats would make for one hell of a Me Time, which is borrowing from 2 Chainz. Worse, instead of changing your tune when the Feds are Watching, Trump and His Ilk are acting like it is Me Time Like Nothing Ever Happened.

Would rooting for a Divorce be easier like we'd splinter The Simpsons or Modern Family? I think the whole ethics argument went out the door a long time ago and speaking of me time, the eeriness of how Dan Snyder, Rudy Guiliani, and Donald Trump where Portrayed By South Park is getting more haunting than that of the X-Files.

I would not be shocked that Rudy would bail out a Randy Marsh in Real Life, and South Park is a Harbinger and not a good image to where we are. I wouldn't be shocked to find Cartman and Butters stealing Boats as a Season 25 mock up like how they'd rip Go Fund Me through Dan Snyder, and having to sneak Christmas Shopping and make the entitled brats cling to Game of Thrones worse like their 5.

Breaking News:We are Not 5! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...