Friday, June 25, 2021

I feel that the Bell Will Ring on the Cowbell Cup!

 I am thinking the cacophony of the Cowbell Cup with Waterloo having PK transfer to General Management, when they never had made the Playoffs or Won the Them, Dubuque having arena issues that would deter the Cowbell Cup Revival, and Cedar Rapids returning, it is the fact the Bell Will Ring on the Cowbell Cup.

I would like to say my Crowd Control Phrase, but, that would get me in hot water with the Site and a Few of My Blogging Friends. I'd feel that we'd be stuck in an unintended consequence phase of the Cowbell Cup for missing a Year and that is telling a lot.

It hits like a Runaway Freight Train and not a lot of Eastern Iowa is currently Fun and Games. I'd think if it wasn't for a Lot of Things, the Junior Hockey Model would need calling out and tbere'd be more of a focus on Minor Pro Hockey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...