Monday, June 28, 2021

Your Better Off With a Nashville Equal to IRP

 I don't think Cincinnati People had appreciated Kentucky Speedway, especially when Kentucky and Nashville Superspeedway's Ticket Bases Overlapped. I don't think Nashville People fully appreciate that they went off on the Wrong Venue, either.

Conversely, I'd feel there'd have to be a stronger Regional Solution and I'd feel this would be a unique problem, especially in Milwaukee where the Milwaukee Mile is the Survivor and Chicagoland is Dead and Gone. Kentucky is in flux and if they sued their way back to Cup, they would be angry and not appreciate it and it would be gone in a flash and Nashville would be lost in the Shuffle.

Of functioning Superspeedways, Gateway, Springfield and DuQuion are all closest to each other and I am mad iRacing did not pick up Springfield and DuQuion, and I wouldn't give up on the Small Markets either. Just don't ask them about last year.

I don't think we'd get away with Yelling "Aldean!" for Nashville Fairgrounds Speedway just to get the All American 400 a Cup Date because nobody in Late Model Racing would ever forgive me and having to move the All Star Race from Fort Worth to Nashville. Instead, I feel that people will wear out of Austin, especially if every discussion is how the Longhorns and the Aggies are not disciplined, and that is everywhere like Tim McGraw Song.

In the end, your better off with a Nashville Equal to IRP because, you don't have to deal with the Heart of the City, which is unflattering and rough, Downtown Nashville, and having to Go Out Of Town where the Country Stars Homes live.

Everybody in Rural America would know what functions Nashville and its surrounding area would have, and I feel Rural America would have to be owed a long term answer, if not a USGP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...