Tuesday, June 29, 2021

TESTING!

 I feel that my title is poking light at turning a Television Classic more wayward than The Greatful Dead. I do not like how the Portland Trail Blazers favored one Protected Group over another Protected Group Candidate! 

Portland is going to have opinions like always and I'd hate to see a Return to the Jail Blazers Years that was the Malice at the Palace before the Malice at the Palace. What Portland is going through right now is even for themselves, hiring Chauncey Billups is Out of Hand Even for Them.

I'm so mad that I'd want the Sonics Movement Back like KRS One when I had Nelly on the TRL, and St. Louis to have an NBA Team. I feel that the Odd Couple Presentation of the Trail Blazers is doing the franchise greasy and what is making the city look greasier is if Dame Clocks Out, he'll make a City look very Bush and there wouldn't be a Chuck Bown Response for Miles.

I'd think that Billups is The Referendum for Trading Dame to a Decent Franchise, where he'd be the Marquee and not hold down the Whole Town! I'd think that what hurts is in every NBA City, it is either LeBron or a Whacko Champion, and LeBron will be 37 this Year.

I don't want the Thunder! I'd rather see Portland not devolve again, and the city is worse than anyone right now. I feel mad that it is a Winter Storm of Entitled Adults and that is a problem, when most of them are Male. 

The Rose City is the Criminal Minded and not having this Soft Leadership Horsesense. I'd really think that instead of being subtle, I'd had to poke the bear at Portland not taking key matters seriously enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...