Monday, June 7, 2021

Why Not the Buffalo Bills Finishing Undefeated in 2021?

 I am going all the way in in believing that the Buffalo Bills will finish Undefeated This Year and I'd feel that I wouldn't want Tom Brady to have another Back to Back (He Doesn't Deserve It) and Patrick Mahomes doesn't have enough Big Guys to keep him in Check.

Given that we'd have an Unwanted Bear Bryant Education in Buffalo Bills History, I would want them to take the Chris Smoove Route and Finish Undefeated in 2021. I would want to Hold Down the Gauntlet and make it better than it has to be like Amalie Oil.

I'd want to actually see an Undefeated from Preseason to Super Bowl for a Change of Venue without the usual Michigan Losses that would underpin an All Time Great Team. It would be easier to Revive the Football Oilers than to get a Super Bowl out of the Current Day Texans in the Next 5 Years, and the Jets would have to recommit to another New York Sack Exchange.

I would want to poke at the All Time Non NFL Championship AFL World Champions, and Houston and Buffalo are the last on the table without a Super Bowl Championship, along with San Diego, and I feel getting the Chargers Back to San Diego County would be a covenant of Future NFL Expansion along with St. Louis getting their own Warts and All True Expansion without being drug a long way from the Super Bowl and having things be no different unless this or that happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...