Saturday, June 12, 2021

I wonder why can't we build Springfield, Milwaukee, DuQuion and Syracuse Miles Again!

 I really wonder why can't we build Springfield, Milwaukee, Du Quion and Syracuse Miles again? 3 of those (Syracuse, Du Quion, and Springfield) are the Only Superspeedways not on iRacing, and Du Quion and Springfield are the only 2 active in commission not in iRacing that are Superspeedways.

I'd look toward building another Springfield Mile just to be lower than the price of the Phoenix Renovation. I would think that the Glacier Hold on Superspeedways will break one way or another and I'd feel it would have to be conductive to Superspeedways.

We've copied Daytona, Michigan, and Charlotte Many Times Over, and Detroit is Big Mad Michigan is Copied Over and Over and Michigan is the Statelier of the Superspeedways. I feel like one of the holds that would get freed up is our Pocono Stalwart, which is more expensive than New Orleans.

I'd rather see Gateway in Cup Series again and I feel that there'd have to be a Way to make Springfield or Du Quion in XFinity or Trucks Series even.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...