Thursday, June 17, 2021

If I Where to Give My All to Tennessee, I Would At Least Have Stronger Football Depth

 I feel for as much as Tennessee is wooing people with a Capital Campaign, I feel the major loss is Football Depth, which has to be only better than Kansas. Mind you, these are Regional and National Flagship Universities and that is a real problem.

The Football Depth is a Real Problem because you'd have a Minnesota Hockey Focus in the Twin Cities in your market, and instead, the outrage machine eats, and eats, and eats and eats. The fact is there is not enough depth would have meant they wouldn't have survived with Phillip Fulmer or Jeremy Pruitt.

I would donate if I had the Money to put things up that would not already be up like Field Hockey or Varsity Ice Hockey. If Tennessee had Women's Varsity Ice Hockey, it would be a Political Coup in the Southeast and Michigan does not have Women's Varsity Ice Hockey, either.

The pattern is having Overexposed Public Universities and they are hard to breathe. If it was not Social Media, it would be hard to ask people for their Hard Earned Money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...