Thursday, June 24, 2021

Why is it the #1 Defense Doesn't Get More Respect?

 I feel one of the taboos no one in Professional Football is talking about is why is it the #1 Defense doesn't get more respect? I could live with 100-99 Scores, but, I'd feel there is not enough Defense.

While we are on Defense, the #1 Defense Does Not Get a Lot of Respect. The lack of respect toward Defense is not helping Football, the Development Zone and the Sport. It is nuts and I'd rather focus on this than the New School Junk.

I don't think this is anything more than an Armchair Move, but, I feel that the Cerebal Losses are Hurting Programs that need to actually Stop People, not have to be erratic for years. I do feel the lack of a calling card of a Grits Blitz would have socked a 28-3 into a 53-3 Victory.

I feel there is too much focus on the Material Football and not anywhere enough focus on the Actual Football, and I'd think there is not anyone doing the exact opposite of Wash, Rinse, and Repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...