Sunday, June 27, 2021

Smoke vs. Larson Driver of the Year Argument

This one is burning as Tony Stewart is Winning in Qualities, and Kyle Larson is Winning in Quantities. I feel the bridge that Dearborn didn't have any parts of is the Smoke and Larson Teaming because Ford would have been afraid it would have been another Spencer Massey and we would have gotten Noah Gragson wrecking Cars.

I'd feel this argument is because if Smoke went NHRA Drag Racing, it would upheave an Established Territory that most fans would reject, and if Larson went NHRA Drag Racing, I'd get on the case for Larson vs. Torrence. Steve and Billy Torrence's Fans are nothing less than Hard Working and some of these Fan Bases are nothing less than Too Cool for School.

We wouldn't have had the National Nerve of Passing Petty Enterprises, but, in hindsight, we would have played Eeny Meeny Miney and Mo until the Clock Hit 0. We'd have a Petit Grand Mal or a Major Grand Mal of Upsets that would have developed by having too many Under 30's like Mom.

I'd jump up and down for Sarah Moore like a Tiger, but, I'd feel that just pushing Racing's Most Visible LGBTQ+ for a Push Alone would be guilty and forcing it, and that would change Protected Women's View of Sports, and Not in a Good Way. I'd also want Sabre' Cook to solve the American Formula One Hex, the Lack of Any Woman in Formula One Hex and the Hat Trick of an American Woman in Formula One, but, those Sports Cars and True Wealthy Rich Men Guys along with the Women's and Women's Sports Community would have more than a Cow.

I don't want to take away the Bob Jenkins or Ken Squire for the Next Person, because they are in Poor Health and I'd want to believe in Toys, but, I am not the right guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...