Monday, June 7, 2021

Ridertown is Back!

 I am happy that Ridertown is Back in Cedar Rapids! My Home City has not earned having a Hometown or Home Area Pick that is not a Make-A-Wish or Jerry's Kid, but, there are other things they've earned fair and square.

The Roughriders have been my City's Lone Professional Hockey Club and the Lone Professional Hockey Championship. Even though the Heartlanders are the area's 1st Major Professional Club in Cedar Rapids and Iowa City, but, the Roughriders have been my City's Club.

The Roughriders have not been back since March 2020, and it has been an earthy time since then. 

The first time Professional Hockey was played in my City was the Same Day as the Music City Miracle and it was National News. Even though my City hasn't been pushing toward the same team, and Kamp Krusty was on the Other Side in Hockey, I'd feel like giving another Championship a Go in the Stable is going to be a goal.

Even if I was elsewhere, I wouldn't transfer even temporarily. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...