Tuesday, May 11, 2021

I don't want to focus on my Hometown/Hometurf Mall, But....

 I feel embarrassed to focus on my Hometown/Hometurf Mall, Lindale Mall's Decay, but, I do feel the people in Cedar Rapids and Outlying Linn County should have the privilege or the right to deal a Replacement Mall in the Future.

This is the market where we'd take our Malls Seriously and Speaking of Seriously, if Stranger Things was on Front Channel TV, the regular hole in the ratings would be the size of the "Brady Bunch". The plotholes are the fact is we are having Waterloo Problems and if Cory and Topanga where together all the time, it would wear us out.

I don't want to belong to home or be at home, but, our market has had a habit of wearing out past their prime infrastructures. I feel at some point, there will be Lindale Problems along with Westdale Problems, especially if the latter is not looking much better not being a shell.

I don't want to talk about Friends, even though it is everywhere, and I feel that the drain of my city is becoming too common, especially when there aren't necessarily good kids or good people and purportedly there are parents and kids who'd defund Public Schools like a bad habit.

If serious would have meant pushing Mount Vernon or Center Point into a Jordan Creek or Coral Ridge, it would be necessary. And, redevelopment is anything but the bees knees and I feel that we have blown out Economic Development like a bad knee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...