Friday, May 7, 2021

Why I Couldn't Stand to Be Home For Mother's Day

 I feel the large part of Why I Couldn't Stand to Be Home For Mother's Day has been ingrained, because, generally, most years, Indianapolis 500 Pole and Mother's Day have gone hand in hand. I couldn't stand to be home for Mother's Day because in general, I couldn't stand to be at home.

This is not necessarily a Pandemic Induced Diatribe or Tangent, but, this is Cultural. I couldn't stand to be home because even though that has been acquired from my Father and it is not necessarily always good.

I feel like having to see an Indianapolis 500 Pole New Track Record again because I don't necessarily want to throw Paper Planes at Dallara for years to come. I feel like jobs have to be on the Family Table rather than a Hyperlocal Indianapolis Loop.

It does not make me smile as I have been to 13 Indianapolis 500 Pole Days through the Years and I feel a sense of Comfortable Relatability has to ride again. I do admit that there has not necessarily been enough Front Office to pump Ticket Sales out of Richmond or Las Vegas again.

A large part of this post has been a vent and I do feel that I'd focus on something better than The Bachelor or Bugging Mom like the Late 1970's, which causes its own problems too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...