Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Coach K's Retirement Will Bust A Nerve in The Basketball Community

 I feel like for the Coach K's Retirement Today, it busts a nerve in the Basketball Community. We already have places either opening up or going to open up.

Even though North Carolina saved my life 3 Times in My Formative Years, I'd think Duke is what drew fans and adults into College and College Diplomas. I can't deny especially how Coach K was a consistent through everything.

This is a heavy Sports Day and we'd keep running like the Holiday Weekend never ended. From a USA Basketball Prospective, it does matter what difference it makes between Coach K and Popovich. Even though Lisbon had a Couple of Coach K's, especially if the 1st One I'd monikered out of being amusing, especially when it was a Homecoming Date, Big Ol' Fish, and USC had much to do with everything.

This would be an impossible job and replacing Cameron Indoor would be an impossible job, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...