Saturday, June 5, 2021

Diversity Ethics

 The one thing that gets me twisted is that I am open to diversity, but, not open to ethics. Ethics should and would be non-negotiable as in either you have it or you don't. I hate being carried away and it is too easy to hate someone or be hated.

No one likes Straw Diversity just to be there and I'd feel that if my Fan Loyalty where to matter, I'd need somewhere where I'd be held accountable and not be holier or superior than thou. When you get to Holier and Superior without earning it, it gets dangerous.

Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, and Medicare and Medicaid are White Hot over an Overcrowded Caseload! I'd not do well if I had to take care of a Small Child or Elderly Relative on a Regular Basis.

There is nothing more worse than a Cosplay who'd impersonate someone who actually should be talented and not wasting their time on Michigan Goals. I do think that the Straw Mentality or better yet, being there to be there, is a waste.

Jobs have not come back and we haven't blamed the economy for years. I'd think it is not Diversity Ethics when someone sues you the second or the instant they get fired, which is dangerous. It is petty and the worst kind of petty where you'd have Legal Fees through the Roof, but, no job back.

And, it is not fair to those who needed their job to pay their bills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...