Saturday, June 5, 2021

We Have Real Issues With The Bad Guys Winning!

 I feel with the Unaccountability of Washington DC, it is hard to believe or imagine that Narcolepsy is a Homer Problem or a Narcolepsy Problem, until the Alimony and Palimony Shatter into a Million Pieces. I'd think and believe we should reinvest our energy and money into beating the Russians and Chinese in the Olympics as opposed to egging them on.

I admit I am a sucker for a Good Look or a Good Image, even though I would be a stickler for integrity. I do really, really want a better Yes Sir, No Sir Culture. It makes me ill that we've ceded Cyberspace, when we founded it to begin with.

I do think where we are is either things are Softball or Very Serious. It doesn't help common people when "What if So and So Was This or That?". Actually, it would make things scarier and more frightening.

We don't think and worse, we make it a habit not to think. It is a Force of Habit to not say anything or do anything we'd regret later.

I'd actually be like the Johnny Appleseed in those 8 Year Old Lessons, but, it is more complex and complicated. I'd hate guys that would not make good Brother-In-Laws or a Good Bad Bar Buddy. I feel that these giveaways do not make us focused and I am angrier that we don't have the State Championship Sign saying "Home of Every Motorsports Major Hero".

It feels like Cedar Rapids Jefferson where everyone and their dog wants them to win if it is not them or your not facing them, but, in reality, they couldn't get out of a Brown Paper Bag. The Tirades of the Elders are not wrong, and I find that I don't want more Copycat Nicks ruining my house and I couldn't be silent about my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...