Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Elvis and Hockeytown Are Going at the Same Time

 I do not like preoccupying myself on why we'd have a King Henry the VIII degree of Health Problems in the Indy Car Scene. Uncle Bobby, Bobby Unser died this last month, and Bob Jenkins has Brain Cancer. Lindy Thackston has her own Cancer Issues, AJ Foyt doesn't have far to go and that is among the myriad of health problems.

It is not fun to see Elvis and Hockeytown going at the same time. Helio will circle the square on Back to Backs and it would not be a happy scene to everyone. It is not fun that we'd see Allen Bestwick on the PA like "What Did You Do to My PA?"

Robin Miller is in Poor Health and I don't think he has room to argue about a Schumacher Chassis, especially when Don Schumacher doesn't have that far to go and Sarge is in his Biggest Identity Crisis Since High School.

I hate Dallara so much that I'd want to remarry jobs to the Family Table. Some of these people hawking wares are bad Home Depot Employees if it had to come to that. It is not Freakin' Sweet like "What Did You Do to My PA?" like Allen Bestwick and Peter Griffin's Ilk did not cross paths.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...