Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Cagney, Lacey, and Mazepin

 Bear with me in how my extension of how Cagney, Lacey and Mazepin would make an oddball trifecta. I would extend on Last Night having to explain how Lance Stroll would do more Financial Moves to get what he wants, and I don't know if he or anyone else would want an unceremonious buyout of Sebastien Vettel, who did a Fangio Championship all in a Row.

It would be dangerous and if it was Cagney, Lacey and Mazepin, it would be a more demented L Word where Mazepin couldn't hide his Perverted Behavior. Having a Pervert on and off hours would be dangerous and out of hand.

We do not realize that the L Word helped give us 2 Broke Girls, Girls and a bunch of other shows. I don't necessarily want to veer from Network TV, which was Bountiful, Wonderful and Beautiful, to Formula One to Pay TV where I wouldn't pounce on The Sopranos or Boardwalk Empire, but, I would pounce on the L Word and Girls on DVD.

The real one I would want is Jessica Hawkins in a Formula One Seat and if I was General Manager, I would want Sarah Moore or Sabre Cook in a Formula One Seat, especially if it was bonus points in having a prim Proper Division LGBTQ Woman and an American and a Woman in a Formula One Seat in the same time.

Sadly, that is not how most General Managers function. They'd take extortion money to stay afloat and that is worse than paying more than what Carroll Shelby won in 1960 at LeMans just to take the seat and win at LeMans.

I'd be a Tiger, or better yet, Panther on wanting to pounce all over opportunity. I don't know if I would have inadvertently started a discussion, even in a time where we'd shut down anything from The Talk, To Varying Ethnic Matters, Not Classifying Things as 2 Bad Things for Legal Reasons, Not Having another Warren Commission, among others. 

I don't know if it would be Sarah Moore vs. George Russell for the Win, but, I'd have a feeling the International Community is not as supportive or familial as most of us at home. I am not here to say "You Go Girl" or "Pokemon You Go Girl", but, I really want quality, character and keeping our cars safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...