Friday, April 3, 2020

Clout Chasers and the Midnight Train to Georgia

I feel like there is nothing good when the Voice of College Basketball, Mr. Dick Vitale, has to blow the lid off of Arizona and LSU. I feel like if nothing on this Midnight Train to Georgia, which is too dark for Gladys Knight to have any parts of, and our elders, we'd need nothing less than solid or nothing less than championship to raise my kids.

Arizona and LSU would have burnt the Final Four Weekend the Wrong Way like UCLA and I feel Atlanta needs good role models for kids because Josh Pastner needs to be lidded. He has broken every Collar Crime and Law in West Atlanta and I'd at least want to pay my hard earned money for Varsity College Ice Hockey in Atlanta.

I have strong feelings about Clout Chasers and I feel sponsors should be if you have Ted Williams's Clout. I feel that I wouldn't want to be put on for anyone and I would have harder feelings than that if I had to put Buildings Up for People. I would not want anyone who'd lead their best life to be back of 25th and I would not want anyone who'd just break non negotiable pieces and have Guenter Steiner bring shame to multiple nations while we don't have anyone upset Formula One.

The sports voice has not called Iowa winning a Winter Big Ten like it was fun. He has been on the National Call and the deterrent of that, with Illinois playing on fire as the Flyin' Illini and Minnesota before we figured out Academic Fraud later. I don't want one scammer thinking he's Britney Spears or a different scammer thinking he can play College like a disinterested 25 Year Old Kid.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...