Monday, April 13, 2020

Character needs to be Heeded

I am sick and tired of the Bad Guy Vulgarity being allowed to be taken advantage of. I know we have a rotten Human Being doing everything but Class, but, that is besides the point. I feel like it has taken the 10 to 15 Year Old Ethics away from us, especially the 10 to 15 Year Old Ethics that should be law.

Character needs to be Heeded. What character saves us from in racing is a Jungle Jim or a Mike Mosley, who even tried to get an NHRA License when his Indy Car Dream backed up. I would scream if Spencer Massey, the commissioner of Hot Tempers and Bad Judgment, would replace my hero or if he is wildly reliant on 1st Ballot Hall of Famers teaching him right from wrong.

We in a childish period with no childish reprecussions. Results would have been the difference between Rich Rod and King Saban, as one would have been an Oklahoma in disguise after their fun ended and the other would had forced all time greatnesses.

It does not impress this Champion when he is seen as a Playground!  I feel that character is necessary like fights are necessary, but, they don't happen at the same time! Character to me would be at least being more accountable for Kids than Ladies. Character to me would be matching the Ted Williams achievement with the Ted Williams Pennant!

I am not a teacher or a doctor, 2 Things I realized I couldn't be before 20. I feel like Character would be overused but necessary because I feel frustrated I don't see character, especially from people who should be exhibiting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...