Monday, April 6, 2020

Major League Soccer's 24th Birthday is Tonight!

I feel like with Major League Soccer, I took no pride in having a Dark Anniversary. I feel like I am thinking they will be one of the first leagues back to work off this sojourn because they usually play in stadiums.

Of the Original MLS Stadiums, San Jose Spartan has always filled out in their era of both Earthquakes Franchises, that they have outsold the Flagship San Jose State Spartans and I am cooed largely because of TnJ's YouTube Channel that Marquette will come back to Football and not just because of my Classmate's Sister and wanting to see San Jose State being great again because their AP Poll History has been infuriating.

And, Spartan Stadium started out as a Truer Olympic Stadium and I would feel that we'd need them again for infrastructure reasons or avoid hasty renovations. The Rose Bowl would be shown up by having SoFi Stadium open up this year.

The Cotton Bowl's Most Recent Full Time Tenant was the Dallas Burn, which is now known as FC Dallas and that causes consternation that they are in a Then Rural Frisco instead of Downtown Dallas. Arrowhead Stadium still is in commission and I would feel the push to replace Arrowhead would get stronger.

Ohio Stadium being the Biggest Olympic Stadium around and I feel that either they should return to being an Olympic Stadium or Build all new.  Giants Stadium, Houlihan Stadium and Foxborough Stadium where all demolished along the way. Of the Original 8 MLS Stadiums, 5 Are Still In Commission and everyone save the Cotton Bowl are in Full Time Commission.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...