Sunday, April 19, 2020

If the New Orleans Saints join the New Jerseys Phase, I would like the 3rd Gold Colors.

I feel the New Orleans Saints have more jersey combinations than Playoff Wins, and only the San Diego Chargers have more. I have seen it kicked around for the Saints New Jersey be the 3rd Gold Colors of Joe Horn and their inital Playoff Win in the Early 2000's.

It would not be unprecendented for a Merchandise Jersey to be a Uniform, but, this is the Saints. The Raiders would not do Silver without everyone noticing. I don't think it would restore the National Goodwill, but, it would show committment to your very decisions.

I would like to see the 3rd Gold Colors and that would be a Best Seller in the NFL Website by default. I wouldn't want to just coo merchandising willy-nilly, but that would be a prominent best seller.

This would be a stump of a stump like my Offspring beating Michael Jackson in record sales, and the Offspring would rather would be home, but they can't necessarily be home. To be frank, I would want to see imagination in my Jerseys, and the Saints 3rd Gold would not strike my board like the Buccaneers Original Pewters, if I had the money, but they would for other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...