Monday, April 20, 2020

Decorum is getting old (Or the lack of it)

I would feel like some of these cats in iRacing who really race, their decorum is getting old, or the lack of it. Bubba has not earned the privilege of a Polish Victory Lap and this is a more we get together issue.

I would not mind having more sponsors than the 24 or Target, but, I lose it when you don't even Win A Year RCR 3 return on investment! I feel like I am lost in the Men will be Men Neverland, but, I'd feel like I'd know who'd be ripe to be dismissed!

I feel like Kroger is not best represented by the Series Wrecker of the Year! When I feel like seeing best representation, it would be a battle between Ford and Character that Matty D won't win. Between flubs, David Ragan and Other Things, there are characters who aren't taking their racecraft seriously enough!

If we where to pump Hickory, Orange County and Nashville Numbers, it would be not taking the committments seriously enough. I hate to go Late 1980's Snake but that leap was with Homer Simpson and his Narcolepsy, but, there is not a good reason to go fanboy.

I would feel like the childishness does not mean Actual Children would overtake actual Professionals. There would be labor laws and we would be better off than just pulling anyone with a pulse take over and be too at home at the same time.

To be fair, we would not pull the 28 Just For Chase Briscoe, or the 99 just for Austin Cindric. I'd know where my emotions lay in this World and I would not even pretend, because, I would want to see 35 Year Careers stick where I would have something to offer for my geriatric years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...