Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Why Not Return Long Beach to the USGP?

This is not a new post, and I really want Long Beach on Network TV again like I want Pomona on Network TV again. To be fair, I don't know if Circuit of the America's Troubles would be license to print Long Beach a part of the World Championship Scene, but, they are a try.

I feel that with Indy Car, they've not always been given the time of day with them. The comedown is we would be out our better Street Circuits like South Florida tries to be Oregon and it does not work.

I would think that I would have tried to pump Long Beach over St. Petersburg, but this era of Indy Car realized that playing favorites would not be a good course of action. I would have said Long Beach or even Nashville Fairgrounds before I would have said St. Petersburg.

What I would realize, is all this would be for naught and I would plea and plea until it was to no avail. I would feel like wanting to see Long Beach be picked up for Formula One and I would think it would make a convenient replacement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...