Saturday, April 25, 2020

Why not have NHRA Special Guest Racers?

I feel that the NHRA Mello Yello Series is currently trying to snap out of an identity crisis, where Manufacturing is outpacing the lack of Television Returns. I would feel like I would want to see ABC/ ESPN at least do NHRA again because for starters, I would want to see someone at least give the decency and the time of day to the NHRA.

I would feel like there would have to be a Special Guest Racer Board because I would find that it would be a Win Everything Board in the sport of Motorsports. And, Glendora does realize it is not an automatic faucet turning things back on.

If I where Glendora, I would want to see the US Nationals be in Primetime and have Reading be on some form of Network Airwaves because I feel mad that last year, they did not register a thing. The dirty, filthy root of the FOX Years is having to ticket run these venues and if that was not always an option, webcams are not realistic.

Sadly, people have real lives, and I would want to see more Northeast and Atlanta back in the saddle again, and I feel these racers have real lives and real jobs, too. It would take a lot for Ron Capps just to win Martinsville, which would be painful and unrealistic. I don't want to go down the road of having my heroes be as overcrowded as these stars.

I am thinking the Cats and Dogs between Discovery and the Sesame Street Outlaws is draining what returns and that is if and when you don't have nothing. I would feel like I'd want to see someone try to learn/ be marketable for a change of venue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...