Monday, April 20, 2020

I say Atlanta, you say Darlington: The Potential Restart Date for the Cup Series

Since the series sojourn took a more lengthier turn, I have said Atlanta is where we should restart the Cup Series. But, Darlington has taken the lead and that could mean Sonoma would either be Labor Day Weekend or be before Las Vegas. I feel the only real lead for Homestead would be being the encore because I would not want to upset Pomona either.

I have been pushing Atlanta on this blog and other sites, because we'd have to do it right and pick up the pieces. I would not pick up the pieces with Fort Worth, because Charlotte and Fort Worth are NOT Close and Fort Worth citizens would be the Happy Valley of Texas in having to enforce Common Sense and Law and Order.

For reasons, I don't think giving too much on a 40 Year Wound that has not healed and is darkened would be good public relations. To me, wheeling the TV at work or school would be healthier if it was North Carolina getting upset or someone big who'd you'd try to keep running and it was all over by the time we had our beers at the bad bar.

I will not order my Driver of the Year Board Today and that is also for reasons. I don't want to so much as having to set the table at 2:00 AM Central Daylight (12 AM Pacific Daylight) to handle the ability for it to stand alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...