Wednesday, April 15, 2020

I feel like Character would fix our Toxic Behavior

I don't like or appreciate since we've gone on Quarantine, we have gotten more into a game of telephone. This is not good or okay. Character would be respecting people's space and wishes and not just playing telephone.

This is a topsy turvy time made worse/taken advantage of by the Virus. I am begging for real or traditionalisms, because the bad thing is you can't mail in effort because the Postmaster would get sick of you and the bad thing about phoning it in is the Poor IT is not stupid.

What I can't stand is even though there aren't even more than a couple of Young Adults in my Family Tree, but, I feel being a Role Model for Kids is crucial. I am not a Doctor or Play Teacher, and I feel madder than a Wet Hen when there is not interest there.

And, the Virus would not go away that easily, and I would despise why we'd give it Real Housewives sized airwaves to people who don't need it. Other than being blue on being SOL on being out our 1st All Star Defense in 36 Years of the Winston/All Star Racing, and also being blue on the Historical Remarks being SOL on their A-Main Committment, I would feel Big and Blue and Crestfallen that I don't see any live sports currently.

That includes changing Louisville for Little Rock and I would not have the audio burn either. Just because you'd rock out does not mean your good for audio and video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...