Thursday, April 16, 2020

The Millenium Falcons Should Have Focused on their Best Behavior Georgia Red Helmet

I feel no other Older Franchise in Professional Football has a worse habit to committing to a Single Image than the Atlanta Falcons. I would have been happier with nixing the Vick Block, which has done nothing but bad news, leaving the Atlanta Falcons cursed, and a fan base only tolerating Matt Ryan instead of racking up the Mercedes Benz Stadium with Outsized Banners left and right.

The fact is out of all of them, returning to the Classic "Worst Behavior" Black Helmets and Uniforms and restyling the throwback of Jerry Glanville's Clay, the clay did not go far enough and the tacky ATL would not impress me.

If I was wanting Throwback Jerseys, or money to buy them fair and square, I'd look at Big Ol Tommy Nobis's #60 or the Gritz Blitz that got them to the Playoffs for the first time. What is dirty is they only had 3 Outdoor Era Playoff Victories and I would have liked to see the Atlanta Falcons commit to their decisions better instead of just throwing a Winter Classic-All Star Game Combo just to tell me how they won.

I love Atlanta and I'd love to visit Atlanta, and I would love to see the Georgia Red Helmets be back Full Time. They needed either a full committment to their Happiest Days (The Road to their 1st NFC Championship) where they swept the last Full Season of Montana-Young-Rice San Francisco 49ers, or their earliest days (1966-1990, Grits Blitz, Nearly Upsetting Dallas in 1980) like Tampa Bay did, and not act like Christmas Morning like Cleveland did.

I'd want to see Atlanta Motor Speedway get repaved, Atlanta have Stock vs. Stock to make up for the lid of their inital 39 Year Run at Commerce, Turner Field see a Flag Day, Philips Arena, which 2 are Original Names, see a formal outsized and raise Olympic Sports better than a Minneapolis, and have IndyCar at Atlanta Motor Speedway. I'd care about Atlanta winning because I'd want to see the outlying interest and concern instead of the insularity, stereotypes, and Truman Show Behavior with no ethics or work ethics to boot.

The City commits to the Southern Rose Bowl, like it was bragging, but, it is true and it is on her 2nd Quarter Century.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...