Saturday, April 11, 2020

I would feel like IndyCar and the 4th Stint of Jackson Magic would get together again

I feel like it would be frivolous to talk about 2021 at this time, but, I feel IndyCar and Jackson Magic would get together again for their 4th Stint. To me, I would rather have the Megan Challenge of Jackson Magic again, because, I am not a magician, but, Belle Isle would become out of GPA Run.

I would feel like we would need more Speedways, and the Richmond/Newton Experiment only holds water if one could feed off the other. I love Western Michigan and I would even get a kick out of IndyCar at Berlin, but, the Gorilla of Detroit would be tired of being neglected and would need fed.

We don't have a new Superspeedway for nearing a Generation, and I would plea and plea for a replacement Texas World to hold its own for Everyday Texans, but, Superspeedways would need nuturing.

I would think 30 Cars in Analog would fly again at Michigan easier than Las Vegas. Because Michigan would have more runoff space than Las Vegas. I would like to see something like the Detroit to Toronto Swing of Road Races, but that would be both unrealistic and unlikely.

I would be an eager beaver in most senses, but, the Great People in the Great State of Michigan would need something great again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...