Tuesday, April 14, 2020

We will have the Night Before the 500 Again

I feel in the ocean of toxicity and monkey business, we will have the Night Before the 500 Again! I would be happier if it was a 1st Revival rather than a Single, but, this is music to a glazed eyes and ears!

I would feel like the Night Before the 500 should be just as much a USAC Auto Race as a Celebrity Pro Am, which we are sadly SOL on having Street Circuits most anywhere. I would feel rosier and better that we would have enough interest for a 1st Revival May 29th,2021 , and that bell has rang deep in our Open Wheel History.

I would speak to my fellow Blogging Americans and Global Citizens that I would be happy to see interest in the Night Before the 500 be taken up again. We haven't had a Night Before the 500 Hero win the Indianapolis 500 in years, nor we have had the Night Before the 500 Hero win from Indianapolis Raceway Park's Era and transfer their glory to Indianapolis Motor Speedway.

Not everything is "I Hate You" or "I Love You", but, we need a happy Mid 1970's Middle Ground. Or make one on its own. I would feel like the likelihood of a Long Beach Styled Pro Celebrity Race would be out there, especially when we have a rare Late Summer Dover and a rarer Last Go at Topeka, which should have been Epping's Last Go, which New England's Drag Racers are not thrilled with being pushed around.

That is neither here or there, and I would feel like I am wildly thrilled with a return Night Before the 500 instead of speculating about its Revival.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...