Monday, April 6, 2020

Why not restore the Belt Customs in Pro Wrestling?

If we had crowds again, I do not want to see All Elite Wrestling be All Done! I feel while I am on my tangent, I would like to see All Elite Wrestling have a Second Season and Beyond, for reasons, and while we on those reasons, I feel fan interest and fan loyalty have not been brought up for some time.

Heavyweight, Intercontinental, Extreme, Women's, and Tag Team should be the key belts. A lot of it was lost in the mail when the WCW was acquired and they had more belts than wrestlers in the then-WWF.

I would feel like that as a fan, the biggest thing is Front Office and that Front Office cannot and will not outstrip preexisting jobs. I know people would need Work left and right, but, I feel that the biggest matter is Front Office and not always having a Commissioner interfere with a genuine earned Championship.

I feel like the next thing that is have it presented like a Sports Show or a Sports Page. I feel that it is more Social than any real interest in being an ink stained Sports Page.

It is not "Bella!" report that if you had to outdo your rivals on belt transfers, that is not a good sign. In Boxing, where the historic lineage has stayed unbroken and for good reason, the longer (100 Days or More, Even Calendar Years) a Belt existed, it is a good sign.

I feel the Federation overused Escape and Unique like Acrobatic Moves because they are expected, but, that still doesn't excuse the fact that they didn't pull a good show. I feel like it should be 30. Numbers and that would be even for Cable or Satellite. I do want to see All Elite stay in the fray long enough to get a Network Deal and I do not want to see the Federation pull the In the Out Door trick when they know they are down as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...